Sowing rate – 500 germinating seeds per hectare. The varieties are capable of higher returns. Almost all varieties have a highly increased resistance to fungal diseases. In some years it is possible to be harvested without the introduction of fungicides. The quality of grain is from group A and B. Markedly resistant to lodging, bearing high volume of fertilization. High yield potential with the possibility of above average yield 800-900 kg / ha, and in some situations even 1000 kg.
All varieties of this selection are characterized by:
- High resistance to fungal diseases. In some years, the use of a fungicide is not even need.
- All are in the group of medium-early varieties.
- Extremely resistant to lodging.
- Recommended seeding rate of 520 seeds per acre.
- All varieties have the potential to yield over 84O-900 kg. per hectare.
- The grain is very high hectolitre.
- Most of the available varieties are Group A – very good baking qualities.
Extremely high quality grain. High baking quality. Used as bread improver with high quality flour. Medium early variety. Highly resistant to all fungal diseases. Bearded variety. Resistant to lodging, but little more sensitive than other varieties of Austria. Very high yield of flour and bran for flour.