Sowing rate – 500 germinating seeds per hectare. The varieties are capable of higher returns. Almost all varieties have a highly increased resistance to fungal diseases. In some years it is possible to be harvested without the introduction of fungicides. The quality of grain is from group A and B. Markedly resistant to lodging, bearing high volume of fertilization. High yield potential with the possibility of above average yield 800-900 kg / ha, and in some situations even 1000 kg.
All varieties of this selection are characterized by:
- High resistance to fungal diseases. In some years, the use of a fungicide is not even need.
- All are in the group of medium-early varieties.
- Extremely resistant to lodging.
- Recommended seeding rate of 520 seeds per acre.
- All varieties have the potential to yield over 84O-900 kg. per hectare.
- The grain is very high hectolitre.
- Most of the available varieties are Group A – very good baking qualities.
Bearded wheat / by habitus is similar variety Enola /. Resistant to all kinds of rust. Monitor it for Spetoriya. High yield potential – 800-900 kg. / hectare. Very tight grain – more than 80 per hectolitre.